The 5:2 Jane Plan Diet
We’ve joined up with Woman Magazine to bring the convenience of your 5:2 diet delivered to your door with a £25 discount!
With the 5:2 Jane Plan Diet you’ll eat 500 calories for 2 days each week. We’ll deliver your fasting day’s food direct to your door - deliciously healthy breakfasts, lunches and dinners, so you can eat healthily and stick to your calorie quota. All you have to do is heat and eat, then sit back, relax and watch the weight melt away! Read more >
Apply your exclusive Woman Magazine code at checkout to SAVE £25!
Top 3 reasons to try Jane Plan
- Voted winner of Britain's Best Diet Delivery by Good Housekeeping
- Beautiful food, carefully sourced, delivered direct to your door
- It works - thousands have already lost weight the Jane Plan way!
Why choose us?
Jane Plan is an award winning diet plan. Our bespoke diet plans are created with love and care, using the highest quality, locally sourced ingredients, so you can lose weight in an easy and enjoyable way. What's more, we're here for you every step of the way, which is why our clients lose weight and keep it off – forever.
At Jane Plan we don’t do diet food, just really good food, delivered straight to your door, every month.
We make losing weight easy for you
All Jane Plans are rolling subscriptions, so at the end of your 5:2 diet we'll continue to send your 5:2 diet every 28 days, enabling you to continue your diet, uninterrupted. Payments will also continue to be deducted every 28 days until you cancel. If you do not wish to continue you can go to My Account and click on the Cancel button to cancel your subscription.
Independent customer feedback...
All Feefo reviews are gathered anonymously from genuine customers.
our diet plans:
- Service rating: “Absolutely superb. Excellent service, excellent choice of lovely meals, resulting in good weight loss without ever feeling hungry.”
- Product rating: “Superb. I've lost the weight I wanted pretty well painlessly and I've been re-educated in terms of types of food and size of portions.”